Friday, May 20, 2011

my_Final_Creative ads

I can take a deep breath now...this semester seems like everything run smooth...smooth like ermm..water? huhu
I'm not rush to do all my assignment..But only...I  run out of $$$ lolz.But luckily
I didn't spend so much on shop shop shopppping...since I quit my job last year...LOLz
thanks to my side job (freelance). Now, my final....well the design not so cool but
I try my best to complete it..Really!!  hope can get better result this semester...hahha I really want to share it here but some of it is copyright thing so...will post after I done my presentation...:p
[UPDATE AGAIN]
I think I can't post the flyers design here because the building that I used in it is one of copyright building that haven;t done right now..so hmm...yeah...no comment then..:p

[update] [crdt to all the photos I used to complete my assignment]


for this assignment...we have to design one name for residency area...
and I try to make my design unique...and I choose SEMOOT SQUARE.
SEMOOT is actually semut (An Ant) heheh...to make it sound commercial so I make it Semoot square..lolz...
and include the items that will give out during the campaign
Residency /House Launch campaign's ASSIGNMENT (can't post flyer_banner and bunting *copyright matter) hehe...





No comments:

Post a Comment