Tuesday, July 26, 2011

reBrandin'

Hey, long time d me want to post this...hehe...it's about my re-brandin subject... Sir asked us to choose one of flight services in this world.....and rebrand them...hehe...and....I choose qantas...:p maybe one of my fav subjex but not at 1st I enrolled this subjx...because of the late approval  for my last design item, so I have to spent 24hours and more to finish the last piece of my work....That time...I really exhausted and wanna die..lolz no no...faint...^^ Rushing!because the college will close one day before Hari Raya, so mostly the lecturer already balik kampung ^^ but I managed to submit my assignment projecx on that day.....heheh...I asked my head dept. if my brandin' lecturer still around....but no...wawawa... she just asked me to put my asgmnt on his table...if i put under the table, "possibility" he'll not see it...lolz nah...that's non-sense...hehhe.......but at last,he marked my artwork..hehe thanks sir!thanks to my friend who bought me the Ben10 plastic bus(of coz I paid him back!)....lolz...forgot to took this Ben10 bus bfore peel off the sticker-->thanks Nana helped me peeling the sticker..lolz...and also my sis who accompanied me "hunting" the aeroplane model at PS...also my other sis who helped me sprayin the mock up~

 my proposal on board------->capture from comp screen! ^^

 before spraying---------------->
 and of coz white for base color~lolz

 arkkk!! now RED!!!yeay! my fav color!!!
 I touch-up using buncho color....and peel off the stickers
 and DONE!Qantas's bus and plane......
THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment