Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Final Project and Packaxin ^^


Tada!! the photo of presentation booth! I forgot to capture the proper view!<---because I'm too excited that day..lolz and also the view of poster and the items....on that the table:P


 zannggg! and more photo-bunting and backdrop!
short briefing about our  "Project". (the subject name is Project ok..hahaha). and now i forgot what to brief :P
Ok! lazy to explain lolz....(the artwork above)We did corporate re-branding and website design for our client (Hotel Seri M'sia) The display may looked complete but actually we missed few itemz such as brochure...bla...bla...(my lecty said that is the most important in re branding promotion)How I wish I have more than a pair hand lolz~the end. (the presentation start ar 9.30am and we are the only presenter left cause my classmate already done presentation on 22nd September 2011 at 3.00 pm..sorry guys, because of us you all have to start the presentation late.(+.+) gomenasai!

>PACKAXIN DESIGN< (^^)


I post about this before ^^ and I really running out of time doing this...beeecauze I focus more on my Final Project! Gomen sensei! (=.=)
But I successfulyy produce the new shape of Johnson baby oil...yeayy!!
Just it is simple presentation I ever did...Just put the product on the table with "sentimental view" lolz!!!!! The presentation also same day with Project. And we start the presentation at 8.00pm.


and this is our lecty~with golf cap!...people may not recognize he is my lecturer~"Sir, our presentation why wore like that..lolz" just kidding~ :P

I called this day= 3P......Packaging Presentation Party!
the best event ever (^^) gonna miss this moment...My classmate!!! you guys are SUGOI!!!
=the end=

No comments:

Post a Comment