Wednesday, August 31, 2011

VS now empty hehehe Sayonara!!

today is my last day in VS house..heheh...and I managed to take few view after we cleared this house..hehehe ;))
 last time this shoe rack full with shoe sandal and whatever it is! lolz now look nice to see..hahaha.......dining table.....where is the foOd on that table??!! lolz in my stomach! yeay!!


this room also empty??^^ hehe...I don't know where all the stuff gone...:P I want that mirror!!! Mirror Mirror...!

 ahh...kitchennn....no more food here...(+.+) yeah! I talk about food not this house lolz......Yui also love to talk about foOd...why not me :P
What is the date today!? Yeah! it's 31st of August....
Happy (54th) Independent Day M'sia!!
Today me and my sis traveled from Setiawangsa to KLCc....there are....fuhhh!!!! full of human beingz...lolz....What are they doing there...? shopping? or EATING? hikhik.....then today is our last day enjoy internet in unit 3 VS house :P soon we will walk on new street, new lrt (i mean we're with monorail b4 hihi) and new view hihihihi....bye VS..thanks for the stay and food lolz....
Ja, THE END! good bye August 2011 and Goodbye VS...:)








No comments:

Post a Comment