Saturday, August 18, 2012

half year pass! time flies ok!

Hey hey....what's Up..my mR.blog....I know you miss me..:) ah! Guess what! I'm not a gurafik desainer anymore...T____T yeah...after I worked for 1 and half month...I had an offer from interior's company... That time actually i already rejected the interview offer...But what make me say yes is, the caller want me to come and try~at least...In my head...oh mY! what should I do...How Im going to ask for off day...lol...Im such a coward person that time...>_> wTh! and on that day, I mean interview day...yes...I went to that company..the place is near to my house...:) *I wont go for details * :) A week after the interview they called me and asked me to come again on Saturday...for computer skill...and...on that day...they hired me! I'm so happy...but...sad at the same time..hahah...Sad because I have to leave my graphic job....I started my new job as an interior designer on 2nd July...and until this moment...I still work....almost 2months...I don't really know if I can stay until 1,2 3 or more years...hahaha...I have to work hard since I don;t have basic in interior design..all I have is experiences from previous job which is interior renovation works...In this company, I only do my drawing part which is prepare set of tender drawing...aw! It's really busy and stressful sometime...seriously...No joke! Luckily I don't know how to operate 3d works...I won't learn that for the time being...I want to focus on my technical drawing skill...yeahh! I never think of being 3D visualizer since I'm not good at visualization....hahah!

and this month also....I will start myMandarin class...It will take 10 weeks class...I guess I put my self in busy line...since I can't stop do anything except watching anime on my holiday...haha...what a geek! I won't fill my free time with sleep activities! seriously...SLEEP only wasting my precious time...LOL What in my head now...I want to buy so many thing and yet I need to save up for my trip next year...! because of that...I start to control my expenses...everyday....I wont buy any useless stuff like...err....*&^%$....LOL lazy to explain~~~ woooou! its not a bad thing OK!..I just lazy to explain more detail...what I mean here is...I will buy thing in "NEED" category not what I "WANTS!  I guess my grammar is getting suxx! but I know wveryone will understand my easy English..Thats what the things come out from my mind and I use my hand and finger to let it out...XDD Isn't it awesome.... This year....what is my planning...hmmm....Last time I did plan to travel to other places in my country..*sigh* I'm sort of bucks...haha...I never plan properly...thats the reason I always lack at that...
So from now on...I will do my planning properly! If not...I'll end up with useless planning list...
Wahhhh>.<! I really write alot.....maybe I should stop here...what??? Picture?? hmm...let see.....not much..and also NOT PICTURES! T____T until next blog.........see ya! and this month....is Independent day! HAPPY MERDEKA DAY! I'll try to get update with the pictures of this celebration OK....bye2~^^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment