Monday, June 17, 2013

2013.....June....NEW HOUSE...again lol

It's been awhile...and I always get hard time to update my blog...and I really have a lot of thing to share with my lovely blog here....

Let's start with January...hmm...Did something happen? lol Happy Belated New years....and sad thing happen....on 14th January..My beloved grandma *dad's side* was pass away...RIP granny..>.< even we are not that close...I sad...still..:( and actually on the same day was my niece and nephew's birthday...I'm from city of MY took emergency leave on 15th January...I took about 1 week leave...T___T 

February...I just cant remember what happen on February LOL....but most of the time ~work...anime~work~anime..LOL

March..yeahhh...I made last minute decision to attend Meet and Greet Scandal's band in SGpore...
even I'm not attend the concert..I still have chance to meet the girls face to face..again..I'm so happy...and I manage to hand last year's gift to Rina...well last year...for Scandal Live in MY..I couldn't give it to Rina >.<
Lucky I have another chance..
the photo of Scandal Heaven MY.

April....
after SG trip....I broke..alot hahah...it's not cheap to visit others country...some more this Month..
was my graduation day....my parents and other family came..^^ just sad thing...my family late reach at graduation hall and have no chance to see me received my scroll. It's okay..maybe another graduation day XD...........and I enjoy my day...since this time my parents attended my convocation.^^Y

May...................
it was company trip to Thailand...^^
enjoy my time in Bangkok....that place totally FOOD HEAVEN!!!
I really like the grill squid~ so YUMMY! >.<
I feel like don't want return to MY that time...funny! but I will come back....Bangkok wait for me..^^



June...
we are moved to new house again...about 2 years ago..I updated to this blog that I was move to new house...
and this time another new house...and I'm not sure how long will we stay here...^^
but  have plan to move back to my hometown within years more...Hopefully can find fine job with good income to help my parents....cos I want my parents stay at home...>.< 
this Month.... I dont really have plan for this whole month since I still broke and need to earn some money to pay this and that..buy this and that...yeah...life is really upside down...=_="
UNTIL next episode....I stop here for now.....bye2~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment